Exactly 1 month to the date!

Princess81

Reaction score
And AF has made another appearance after the last poor attempt. Chuffed just doesn't quite say it after the 9 month wait :dance: :dance: :dance: wonder if this means I'm fixed?? Boooyakasha! (said without wishing to tempt fate) :) :) :)

:yay: never been so glad the :witch: is in the building as I am for you right now :yay:

Congrats to you hun!! I'd start ovulation tests for next cycle...xx

Wohooo the witch is in the house ... lol

Must be a huge relief for you xxx

It is. It lasted about 12 hours last month! Sods law the week that o/h arrives back after months of being away and I'm out of bounds lol :)

Great news hon! (Not for OH expecting a different kind of welcome tho :) ) x x

Yes o/h wasn't impressed :lol: but pleased that things are working down there. He's been informed now tho that there's a realistic chance of a pg now so he's referring to me as the danger zone from now on - nice :rofl:

Yes vix I think he feels safer in Afghanistan than baby-making :rofl:
I'm grumpy with sore boobs and horrible stomach ache - but loving every minute of it in a twisted kinda way :)

Boooyakasha - hilariosus.
I don't think anyone in this section's ever been so excited about the witch :)

Lol it's ironic innit? I am being made to suffer for it tho, heaviest once since before I started the pill when I was 15 :-/ but I'm still just glad it's here :)

Yayyyaa!! Just caught up!! Really weird saying this but fantastic about af arriving!!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back