Due Date

jayx2

Reaction score
Well ladies today is my due date :dance: can't believe its here already sooo exciting just need to tell this little man to get a wriggle on as theres a whole lot of people who can't wait to meet him & because I'm extremely uncomfy just wonder when he'll decide is the right time to make an appearance!

I'm thinking hes moved way down over night as my stomach was really heavy last night & I've woken to 2 new stretch marks under my belly button I now have 4 in total & thats quite enough little dude :)

Congrats, and you know how I like to jump on your threads with a me too! V uncomfortable too so hope I don't go much longer. Hopefully we have punctual los! X

Happy due date to you too Bot :) I'm thinking the same hope they're getting ready to make a move for us x

Jay that's great well hopefully he doesn't keep u waiting too long! I wish u all the best for labour and Ur little baby! U must b sooo excited:) you too bot you both wil have all over very soon xx

Happy Due Date ladies!! I remember moving over to tri 3 and thinking all you guys were miles ahead of me, and now I've got less than a fortnight 'til he's due too! It's crazy. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back