EWW!!!

mum2A&L

Reaction score
over the last few days alice has discovered how to remove her nappy.

Well she just took it off and decided to do a lovely poo on the floor, then to sit in it!! :puke: :puke:

oh nooooo! How lovely :puke:

My sister said her son who is 1 keeps putting his hand in his nappy, lovely when he's had a number 2 :puke: She has bought some 2 years old pants and puts them over his PJ's. He hasnt sussed out how to put his hand in his nappy yet like this!

lol. thats a good idea though.

i had let her run around with no trousers on, so its kinda my own fault. she has leggings on now.

Olivia's exactly the same, as soon as her vest is off, her nappy comes off.

She has poo'd on the floor a couple of times. The first time she she had the runs and she stood in it :puke: The 2nd time she knew she was going to do it as she was walking with her legs wide open, i thought she was being daft and wondered off in the kitchen. Five minutes later she came in saying "POO" and holding her nose. I knew straight away what she had done :wall: :rotfl:

I dont let her run around with just her nappy on anymore i have to keep her vest on unless she is going in the bath then i dont mind.

Children bring you so much joy dont they :rotfl:

Libby has pooed on the carpet a couple of times during nappy off times (& twice in the bath....only whilst sharing it though....another sorry to Valentine's daughter Ella :oops: )......good to see there are more exciting times ahead :lol:

we havn't had the poo in the bath, and she has only pooped once when she had her nappy off in the past.

she did it again a while later, but she did a wee instead. i might buy her a potty already!!! :lol: seeing as she is so eager to wee and poo outside her nappy :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back