boys and their 'tackle'....lol!

Sammystar

Reaction score
It had to happen, at the tender age of almost 11 months, Sam has discovered his tackle!

Every single time I take his nappy off, he makes a grab for it! It's like he needs to check it's still there or something.

He won't leave himself alone grrrrrr!

It's fine, except when he has a pooey nappy. Twice in two days he's grabbed a handful of poo :puke:

Aggghh! Girls are so much easier!

And the sad thing is....I know he's NEVER going to grow out of this!!

:lol: :lol:

hun you're lucky its only happened now, Dans been doing it since he was about 5 months :rotfl:

Jacob seems obsessed with it when he is in the bath. He has a right good pull :rotfl:

Jam grabs his so hard, then he looks bewildered as to why it hurts!! :rotfl:

and they keep on doing it for the rest of their lives! I bet if men left their willies alone, they'd only be about an inch long. All the constant tugging just stretches them....... :lol:

:rotfl:

I know I've got this fun to come, but this thread just made me LOL

its not just boys. melissa has only recently started grabbing her foo-foo when she has a nappy-free moment :lol:
she "scrunches" it and one tiny finger looks like it really digs in where she wees :shock: i grab her wrist away but cant always. it looks OUCH!

mummykay said:
Jam grabs his so hard, then he looks bewildered as to why it hurts!! :rotfl:

christopher does this to he reaches down for it so fast that he grabs it too hard and then screws his face up because its hurting :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

and then OH comes in from work sits down on the sofa and starts attackin his too.....what is it with males..... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I remeber the first time when I was changing stephens nappy last year and he was playing with it and it got 'happy' I was like omg :shock: and he just sat there laughing and kept playing with it - ven mini men are just as bad as the big ones.

:rotfl: too funny, kadyn hasnt done this yet i do my diaper changes very fast though!! and in the bath hes too busy kicking and splashing ot do anything :ic

nathan started about 5 months too :rotfl: in the bath he just stares at it like he waiting for something to happen :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back