• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EWCM (yay!)!!!!

babyblonde

Reaction score
OMG got home from work and something bizarre in my brain suddenly told me to check my CP (as I forgot this morning) and what did I find! Loads of lovely EWCM! ) :puke: :lol:

This may sound stupid, but I've never noticed it before so was very excited. Jumped on poor defensless hubby :rotfl:

:pray: :pray: :pray:

This might win for 'most disgusting post of the week' pmsl

Thats fab, it means lovely fertile insides :)

Nothing wrong with a bit of egg white cm :lol:

Eeeeeee!

Hoping we stand a good chance this month - BD yesterday and today so hopefully there should be a good little stock of swimmers going on :lol:

Usually manage to pin him down on a Saturday night too so that should cover most eventualities ov-wise!

GO WRIGGLERS GO!!!!!

babyblonde said:
Eeeeeee!

Hoping we stand a good chance this month - BD yesterday and today so hopefully there should be a good little stock of swimmers going on :lol:

Usually manage to pin him down on a Saturday night too so that should cover most eventualities ov-wise!

GO WRIGGLERS GO!!!!!

You need to go shopping for some boob popping corsets and g strings that will soon wake him up!

The g-strings are not a problem, have plenty of them. But, the corsets aren't so great if you don't have any boobs to 'pop' in them!!! :lol: Not so fetching when stuffed with potato-filled socks.....

newsflash, just found a couple of blobs of the stuff too! And I thought you lot were making it up!!!

my man has the manflu, sh*t, I'm gonna have to try everything tonight to get in his pants :rotfl:

Maybe I am ovulating soon woo HOO! (sorry to hijack your bost Bex)

did you try the pink grapefruit??

i did and ive got loads of CM still knocking about!! :D

LOL, that's great, babyblonde! Hope you catch the egg! :pray:

Thanks girls!

Kate - don't mind you hijacking at all! :hug:

Lily - no I didn't do pink grapefruit this month (went to get some then couldn't find any and wasn't sure if ordinary grapefruit was any good - plus by the time I found out about it I wasn't sure if it was long enough to make a difference before ov). :think: Hoping I don't need it now!

Well, onto the good ol' 2 week wait then!

whoo! its exciting isnt it! :dance:

I 'discovered' my cervix last night on the sofa whilst checking for EWCM (as its due any day!)
OH was crashed out on the sofa oblivious and i had to come on here and fine out what it should be like when fertile i got so excited! cant believe i hadnt noticed it before!

Hope you catch that egg!!

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back