• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my waters have broken - eeek!

So excited for you hun :cheer:

Hope things are going well, sorry Oscar and I only just got up :oops: But I have my phone ready in case you need to text an update :D

good luck clairey, hope this is the start of this weeks baby boom :D

Fantastic news :cheer: :cheer:

Going to Tesco to get myself a bottle of bubbly to try and persuade my LO to arrive :pray:

wow! how exciting, been waiting for news from you for days!! good luck hun, hopefully it won't be long until your holding your LO :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Woo hoo, how exciting! Good luck Claire cant wait for the next update!xx

OMG I'm so bloody excited for you Claire!!! EEEK!! OMG!!

Come on baby Fairey!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm so excited now! xx

Ello, this is Claire's other half Will. She asked me earlier to give you an update; Sorry this is so late, I've just got in from "wetting the babys head" (having a couple of post labour beers with family?)

Anyway, Claire gave birth today at about 16:20 to a beautifle 7lb 7oz girl as yet unnamed :/

I'd like to take this oppertunity to thank each and every individual who spent time on this forum to support each other (and Claire); I know first hand that it has meant a LOT to her over the past nine months. I'm sure she'll update you all properly tomrrow ;)

Will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back