EWCM question

Sunflower1

Reaction score
Does anyone else get lots of EWCM one day and not much the next day? Its really weird. Mine is on and off. I don't know what it means. Today is 11DPO so going to hopefully dtd but yesterday I had tons of EWCM on 10DPO. But I don't usually ovulate til at least day 12 or later so decided to wait and now there isn't as much.

This TTC business is driving me crazy! We can only manage to dtd every other day so trying to time it just right.

Also I thought I'd try 2 TTC apps at once (just for fun) - one is telling me I am fertile up until today and the other says my fertile period starts on friday.

Oh well, off to do an OPK just to confuse matters!

It's ended up going really badly this month so we are probably going to take a couple of months off...it's just too stressful. Good luck everyone.

Aww hun I know just how you feel. Some women get 5 days of ewcm, I only usually get one or 2 days of it, I go by the opks. The month I caught I had ewcm for the second day and dtd then. If you dtd every other day you will be well covered. The other thing I did when I caught was give up ttc, I had made peace that at my age it would never happen, thats the month it happened but I lost the pregnancy.
Try to make peace with yourself and not think about ttc, just enjoy time with your OH. So many women catch when they give up, I think its the body subconsciously relaxing. Hugs and best wishes to you, it's not an easy road this ttc lark. xx

Last edited:
Thank you Lilith. That makes me feel better.

Sorry you lost the pregnancy. Good luck. x

Thank you Lilith. That makes me feel better.

Sorry you lost the pregnancy. Good luck. x

Glad I could help. Thankyou for your kind words, it hit me hard but all I can do is pick myself up and keep trying xx

Sending you lots of love Lillith xx

I've never had much in the way of CM but did read online that you ovulate the day after the last day of CM. Makes sense I suppose as the sperm stay alive in the CM for a few days waiting for OV :) xx

Wow, that makes sense ams. I was wondering why the CM stops the day I get the positive opk test! does that mean it's better to dtd the days before rather than the day of ovulation?

Wow, that makes sense ams. I was wondering why the CM stops the day I get the positive opk test! does that mean it's better to dtd the days before rather than the day of ovulation?

Day of positive opk test doesn't mean you will ovulate that day its 12-36 hours after the positive. I caught last day of ewcm and day of positive opk. xx

Sending you lots of love Lillith xx

I've never had much in the way of CM but did read online that you ovulate the day after the last day of CM. Makes sense I suppose as the sperm stay alive in the CM for a few days waiting for OV :) xx

Bless you, thankyou ams for your kind words, I'm sorry to read of your loses too, hugs to you xx

And yes the best days are before ovulation there is a higher chance of success and research now indicates a lower chance of miscarriage too. But do make sure you're also taking folic acid before conception x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back