epo and ewcm

toscacat

Reaction score
I know there has been lots on this lately but I have one more question! Does epo increase ewcm all the time (and give u ewcm when you aren't fertile) or only when fertile. ie i have been taking it and have ewcm (so it works!) Does this still mean I am in my fertile time?
Hope I am making sense!

Hi - I think usually you only have EWCM during your fertile time,a lthough apparently some women can have it at other times too and not be fertile. (are you sure it's definitely EWCM?) Are you using any other methods to check ovulation (opks, basal temperature) - these will help to confirm whether you've ov'd or not too... xx

No I am tryin to stay calm and just see what happens but it isn't working! Have started ac and epo in hope of regulating cycles so will give it til march and then visit drs (six months after implant removed)

Probably a good idea lol! Sometimes knowing too much can be very stressful lol! Good luck with regulating your cycles then (alot of girls have found ac very good) and hope you get your BFP very soon :) xxx

make sure you stop the epo as soon as you ovulate - get some opks.

im using epo for the first tiem too, cd15 now and about to ov. my ewcm started early for me about day 10 so i think it works, yeah!!!

Yeah seems to have worked. Only downside is oh is away til Friday! Bd sat night and will Bd on Fri but its typical! Cd 46! Hoping ac works just as well and af comes in a few weeks (or bfp!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back