Evie: Kung Fu Champion

dannii87

Reaction score
Hey girls,

Hope you're all ok and growing nicely!!

Ok, so I feel Evie move at least once an hour, aaaaaall day and she's very active at night. She's been kicking, moving and punching non stop for the last hour and a half (very active baby!)

Anyway, she's in a different position to usual because I'm feeling the kicks on my bladder and back. It feels really weird and is making me feel a bit sick to be honest.

I've got a bad back as I'm typing this and it's almost like my organs are bruised lol

I know this might be a stupid question, but do you think she's uncomfortable because she's been moving so much for the past hour and a half AND she's in a different position? Should I go for a walk or something to "settle" her?

I feel like a right plonk writing this as if she's already here and not sleeping or something lol! :oops:

xxx

Oh you poor thing! I know how you feel! :wall: My baby's been waking me up at 5 every morning about half an hour before my chap's alarm goes off to get up for work :wall:

When I was pregnant with my lad, I found his awake periods in the womb corresponded with his feeding patterns when he was born.

Have you tried having a bath or does that make it worse? Your baby may not be uncomfortable, just very active. I'm sorry I can't offer any helpful suggestions but at least you know your baby is healthy and booting around :hug:

Awwww shes just making herself known hehe! Poor you though I love the ickle diddy kicks Im feeling at the moment but when it starts feeling like it wants to escape through my tummy button I think I will get a bit scared! :hug:

I know the feeling! Aimee wouldn't let me sleep last night as she was constantly moving. I got up and had a walk around the flat but it wouldn't settle her. I wish I could give you some advice but nothing worked for me last night.

By the sounds of it shes just getting you ready for her prefered playtime schedule :) I dont really know much about it, and havent felt any hardcore stomping, but couldnt hurt trying i guess, maybe she'll wobble somewhere a bit comfy ! :pray:

My LO was really active at night when she was in the womb and then after she was born, her most awake time was at night :( I think it was my fault for getting up and walking around and coming on here instead of staying in bed - she must have thought it was 'awake' time. Then didn't used to feel her until lunch time - having a sleep in. Same after she was born too.

My little lady doesnt stop all day either, i dont think shes uncomfy cos she's usually in pretty much the same position, she'd jsut very active during the day, i like it cos i can predict her almost, i know as soon as i get up she starts and she carries on for most of the day with little rests inbetween, she also has a little active period just before bed, so i lie there getting comfy and she almost says good night, then i dont feel her until the morning!

Knowing my luck she'll be the total opposite when she's here!!

abcd1234 said:
My little lady doesnt stop all day either, i dont think shes uncomfy cos she's usually in pretty much the same position, she'd jsut very active during the day, i like it cos i can predict her almost, i know as soon as i get up she starts and she carries on for most of the day with little rests inbetween, she also has a little active period just before bed, so i lie there getting comfy and she almost says good night, then i dont feel her until the morning!

Knowing my luck she'll be the total opposite when she's here!!

My LO is almost exactly the same, he/she does seem to sleep at night so I am hoping (I just typed she instead of he/she, I wonder if it's a sign- :D ) that he/she will be like this when they are born. I love feeling LO move but it is staring to get a bit uncomfortable now and the ribs seem to have been found which is not pleasant- you have been warned!

Alex xxx

I've always thought you were having a girl! I've noticed those who are green i've assigned a gender to without thinking lol.

If amount of movement is anything to go by you might be, gues we'll have to wait and see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back