Something Wierd...

dannii87

Reaction score
...Happened at about 7am this morning.

I've only just remember it because I went back to sleep :oops: and now I'm petrified.

I woke up to find my belly properly twitching... It was like she was having a fit or something, like she was shaking? From what I can remember it lasted for about 5-10 seconds and it didn't hurt or anything (she's moving around as I type this) so I think she's ok.

I haven't heard anyone else have this, so if you haven't: What would you do? Should I be worried? Can unborn babies fit?

xx

I have this Dannii, I think it's hiccups or baby getting itself comfortable in an eratic way! I had it with Rebekah as well, and she has never had a fit. But I remember thinking the same thing as you. I know the exact feeling you describe. xx

omg, i had this ....i got really freaked, but it didnt happen again so i left it.
my only explination was she was turning around arkwardly, but at the time i was like oh no my baby has epilepsey.

Oh thank God!! :cheer: I am so pleased it's not just me (even though I don't want anyone else to worry like I have) it's a relief that it seems to be normal!! xx

The other day Pip was actually shaking the bed :shock: same thing as you Danni I woke up and was like "what the hells Ant doing" because the bed was like twitching and then i realized it was Pip kicking the bed!!!! Its really really strange I swear shes gonna burst out like the alien films!

I'm sure she's just getting comfortable :D

I can't wait to get something more than random kicks :lol:

omg, I've had this a couple of times too! It freaked me out too and I didn't want to say anything cos it might freak me out even more! Thank God I'm not the only one- must be completely normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back