Very wiggly bump!

TundraOwl

Reaction score
Hi guys,
not moaning as such, just would be nice to have a break from being booted! Little madam has been awake since about 5:30am and just hasn't stopped all day! Ooh apart from about an hour when I nodded off on the sofa this afternoon! No idea what has set this off! She didn't stop until about 1am then woke me up again about half 5! Need sleep! She still kicking at the moment, it's getting a little sore and wearing. Also been really sore and stiff all day, assuming it's coz I didn't really sleep last night.
DH was amazed at how much she was moving last night, he swore he could feel her little hands and feet through my tummy!
Here's hoping she's worn herself out being active today and will sleep tonight! Any one else got a real wiggly LO?
Lib and Wiggly Bump!
xxx

Awww sounds really irritating.

My baby's stopped kicking on the outside most of the day and has taken to poking me in the cervix over and over again which is the weirdest sensation ever!

Lol I know! thats almost worse!! Its a really weird feeling and makes me feel like I need the loo! Think I prefer the kicks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back