Even the doctors cant give me an aswer!

bespree

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Im a current mom of 1, but i have also been disagnosed with PCOS. i missed my jan period, so took pregnancy tests. all kept coming up neg so i thought it was my pcos screwing up my ovualtion. finally about 10 days after my late period around the 23rd i got a positive test. Then about 5 days later i woke up to heavy bleeding with clots and cramps. I went the ER, they didnt see anything on US but said my cervix was still closed, my blood test still came back positive but my hcg level was only at 6. Ive been heavy cleeding for a couple days, so I'm suppose to go to my docs in the next day to get my levels checked back out to see if the are going up or down. But being able to test positive on a hpt, and then having a low hcg level with bleeding i dont think looks like anything other then a mc. Anyone else expierence anything like this? The er docs discharged me saying its either a MC or a very early pregnancy, but thats the best they could say.

It could be a chemical preg sound very much like wat I had less the bloods ,poss hpt day after af due then for 3 days following test got lighter and lighter , gd luck hope it's a gd ending tho xx

Im sorry you are having to go through this uncertainty. Thats the worst oart. HCG level of 6 would be a very early pregnancy. Take care!!!

Sorry to hear what you are going through. How are you doing today? It doesn't sound good but some people have had a similar experience and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy which is why the doctors can't give you an answer for sure yet. I'm afraid it's just a case of waiting for the blood test to know for sure. The uncertainty is horrid, thinking of you and hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back