errm...... where's the pause button?

BEX101

Reaction score
Hello ladies, some of you will know that i've been moaning about this baby being overdue now and begging for it to make an apearance.

Well i'm happy to say i had a "show" at dinnertime! :cheer:
About 5 mins after my OH left with his brother to go on his STAG DO!! :doh:

Is it to late to change my mind??? Can i put it on pause?
I've got period type pains low down on my bump and back pain, no contractions as such or even braxton hicks.

My OH is off to Lazer quest, then Frankie and Bennies for some food, then a comedy club till about 11pm then finaly clubbing in Manchester.
At what stage do you recon i'm going to realise i'm actually in labour?
And at what stage do you think i should call him and say "get your arse back now!"

Yes i do want this baby..... but PLEASE wait untill tommorow! :pray:

LoL Bex... You ready for a trip on a bus???

I had back pain before I went into labour with Tia.. It took about 5 hours before I actually had contractions, and another 4 hours before Tia made her entrance. Once the contractions start then you might want to get your OH home...

Sounds promising though... Good Luck Bex... don't want to sound mean.... but I hope I don't hear from you over the next few days... because you're too busy doing something else... :cheer:

Ooooooooooh exciting, I'd just advise him not to drink too much, not only will you want him sober, but it would be a shame if he missed anything because he was drunk :hug: very best wishes :cheer: :hug:

If I was in your situation hun I would text OH just to let him know what has happened and that there is nothing else really going on but you will let him know if anything progresses. At least then he can keep an eye out for his phone whilst he is in noisy places etc.

Typical though isn't it!! My OH is out tonight but he is only down the road and is not drinking over the limit just in case.

Good luck with everything :hug:

omy you should let him know, and that
and he should make sure he can get back if he needs to :)
lol

i dont think theres a pause button lol.. but you can swap places with me it you want :)

send me some of the labour dust please

Best of luck to you hun, hope LO hangs on for a few hours for you :wink:

woo i've been following your progress in your pregnancy, seems like it's gone so quickly! hope things happen at the right times for you :) make sure he can get home for you, and good luck :) :cheer: you'll have your baby soon! :cheer: x

Hello ladies, i didnt get back on as i was staying at my mum's (just incase) and she threw a surprise hen night for me so i didnt miss out on any fun.
No baby turned up, althougth i have lost more of my plug. Pains went away also.

Its a good job LO didnt turn up because when My OH arived at lazerquest they confiscated his clothes and dressed his up as DarthVadar for the night. :rotfl:

The thought of Darthvadar atending the birth is enough to put anyone off. I just had visions of him holding the baby up and anouncing .....
"I AM YOUR FATHER LUKE SKYWALKER!"

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: Hows it going this morning? Any progress? My OH was banned from drinking yesterday cos I was niggling but he didn't seem to enjoy the footy as much with a cup of tea!!!! Hope your baby comes today for you!!

Still nothing, :roll:

Going to go home in a bit and see how rough my OH looks. Just spoke to him and he doesnt sound good atall!

BEX101 said:
Still nothing, :roll:

Going to go home in a bit and see how rough my OH looks. Just spoke to him and he doesnt sound good atall!

perfect time 4 baby to make an appearance :lol:

haha, i hope that it happens for you soon hunni
:)

hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member