Well i can't find the pause button so its bye bye from me :(

Little miss pink

Reaction score
SOPPY WARNING !!!!

Well ladies.... As some of you know i have been searching high and low for that darn pregnancy pause button and i just cannot find it anywhere and i've ran out of time!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I kept peeking into 3rd tri and its just too scary!! But it's just tuff i have to do it!! (Dannii where's those fetching socks of mine again i need to pull them up)

So before i go i just wanted to say a HUGE Bye Bye :wave: :wave: to everyone in here!! I know some of you will be joining me over in the scary 3rd Trimester Shortly.. but to the rest of you i hope you have a lovely remainder to your 2nd Trimester and pregnancy!! (I'll keep peeking in on you all)

And i also what to say a BIG

giftboxLarge5Fgrty.gif

to everyone for all the advice, shoulders to cry on and ears to bend i sometimes have wondered what i would have done without this forum at times....

I leave you all cake.............

TruffleCake.jpg

Have a fabby pregnancy everyone!!!!

Wish me luck.... its scary over there

LOADS OF LOVE

Little Miss Pink x

:hug: Good luck over in scary tri, oops I mean third tri. I will be joining you in 10 days :shock: Take care hun :hug:

Oh and what are trying to do to me woman!?! *Attempts to stop drooling over cake*

mmm cake...

Have fun in third tri and see you in a few weeks. :wave:

Good luck in 3rd tri,

just think you'll soon be holding baby in your arms its the last tri

Bobs xxxx

Come on madam, stop dragging you heels- :rotfl:

It's quite good fun, some of the things I don't understand (or choose to not understand) but it's all good fun.

See you tomorrow :lol:

Alex xxx

Aww so soon LMP? :wave: Have fun in tri 3 :D

We're all right behind you (in varying stages) :D

Don't be scared just think that you will soon be meeting your LO :cheer: see you over there in 6 weeks :D

Xxx

Aww! That was pretty emotional!! I'm going to really miss you Madam so make sure you come back to see us :(

On another note, here are your socks :rotfl:

Socks20rainbow20400.jpg

Anyway hun, really really really lots of good luck and I'll see you over there I think? I think we'll over lap anyway (I'm terrible with numbers and working things out!)

Anyway, take care!! xx

Come along now...You can just shut your eyes when you see stuff you don't want to know about!lol

:wave: Bye Bye Little Miss Pink. Enjoy chatting with the scary grown ups! :wave:

oh no with all you lot going, im getting scared :oops:

see you over there soon LMP and we will all be asking you for advice, im sure you will be clued up and comfortable over there by then!

Yay! Yummy cake!!!!! You can come back and leave again soon! Hehe

Have fun not long to go now!xx

Thanks for all the lovely messages ladies!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well this is it i'm off to make my first post as a 3rd Trimester person eek!

Take Care everyone :hug: :hug: :cry:

LMP x

Oh shoot i forgot to say bye, oh well if your popping back anytime soon you'll see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back