err.... i 'think' i might be losing my plug?!

mum2A&L

Reaction score
Ive woke up, done my normal run to the loo before i pee everywhere ( :oops: ) and when ive wiped my normal creamy discharge (which has increased over the last week) is a very different texture and has pink tinge to it and the odd red blood streaky bit in it?

I really can't remember losing my plug at all last time. I can remember losing brown streaked stuff when they first started me off.... Could this be my plug, or is there something else it could be?

Ive also got mild (i can't stress how mild!!) period type pains, but ive had these for a few days - in fact its hardly pain, its more just uncomfy, like the few days before a normal period if you catch my drift. Also ive got a backache across my lower back (again, had for a few days and i have put down to the fact that Lewis seems to be mostly back to back).

Ive got an appointment at 9 up on FAU today so i will see what my MW says.... :think:

Anyway, if it isn't a step in the right direction - its a week today till they start me off!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!! :cheer: way to go sam :hug: :hug: :hug:

That deffo sounds like your plug to me hun, with tia its was only when i wiped and was for want of a better word, a bit like an anaemic stringy bogey with little red streaks in it :puke:

The fact that you have oc (which can cause premature labour), having achey pains in your back and the fact it sounds like your plug, it seems your deffo off in the right direction luv :hug: :hug:

At least you will be in the right place today, at mfau if things should kick off or the very least they willbe able to put your mind at ease.

The best of luv n luck for today sweetie i really hope this is it for you and you get to escape the dreaded induction :shock:

Love kaye n teabag xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cheer:
NOT LONG NOW!

QUOTE;

Ive also got mild (i can't stress how mild!!) period type pains, but ive had these for a few days

me too,mine hurt though :(

im back!

Lewis behaved himself today (after MW had to squeeze his head to wake him up!!). Because my acid levels have gone back up my notes needed to be signed off by a consultant. she said that they have said it could well be my show, and if the pains get stronger to get my backside back up to the ward and they will have a feel around to see whats going on. As for my acid levels if im still around on monday they will do repeat bloods and we will go from there... Ive interpreted that as if they are higher i will be taken in earlier... if they have dropped they will give me a chance on wednesday.

My back is killing me! its so sore :( the period type pains come and go... i ended up taking up some paracetamol earlier to try and take the edge off... It kinda reminds me of the pains i got when they started me off last time :think:

As for my plug it seems to have slowed right down :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back