ERPC results?

I have just had an ERPC following a blighted ovum, my third miscarriage. I was told they couldn't do any testing as there is only a sac and the foetus didn't develop which is the bit they need for testing. Can't help but wonder if I've been fobbed off although I can see how this might be the case. Let us know when you get your results x

I still haven't heard anything and it will be 6 weeks on Friday. Don't hold out much hope on hearing anything now.

Michelle x

I got the results back for the tissue that was removed during my D&C.
It showed that there was an abnormal number of chromosomes present which resulted in the pregnancy failing to continue.
It was just down to bad luck and my age and there was no indication that my next pregnancy would end the same way.
Apparently I had the most common type of chromosome abnormality wihich causes miscarriage.i am going to phone and see if they can tell me the gender as I would like to know.

Michelle x

Last edited:
I'm glad you got them. Did they come from the hospital or your GP? X

I am glad you got some answers xx

I got a letter from the consultant and then he personally phoned me at home to discuss them. He was so lovely and answered all my questions. Well I forgot to ask him if he knew the sex of the baby so I will phone his secretary and see if she can find that out for me.

Michelle X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back