EPO

Esperanza84

Reaction score
I've just bought some capsules (500mg). How many a day should I take and where?? I've heard some take 2 up their foof?? On the box it says 1 capsule three to siz times a day.

Anyone knows or got experience? I know samsgirl took them before she went into labour.

I took 1 inserted 1 but it didn't help me. I think that nothing was getting that baby out tho!!

I know - I thought I might just start taking them soon as it wont hurt. But in the end, I guess it's my little princess who decides when she's ready to meet us:)

Thanks pinky!!

i have the 1300mg ones, and im taking 3 orally and inserting 2 at bedtime. i know samsgirl was taking at least 2 orally and inserting 2 as well

Wow...than I should be taking 4 orally and inserting 4??? Wow!! Thanks bev!!

lol yeah its a lot aint it, hence the 1300mg ones. i had the 1000mg ones before but the higher the mg the less i have to take i suppose.

I'll start tomorrow with two in the morning (inserting 2, eating 2) and the same in the evening:)

id not recommend inserting them during the day as gravity makes it come back out as dc pretty much if you move after inserting them lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back