Ended up in hospital last night....

Danielle77

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I didn't feel myself yesterday and had reduced movement so I went in to be monitored. When they put the monitor on, they said LO's heartrate was a little bit too high and they wanted to see if it calmed down. Anyway - it did (thank goodness!!). Waited 2 hrs for the senior midwife to come and see me. She had a good feel and asked loads of q's. She said that she thinks all women should give up work at 27 weeks - pah! Anyway, baby is head down but not engaged. I've got to book an appt with the community midwife for Thurs to check heartrate is ok and they've referred me for another scan, so will await the phonecall. Scan is going to be a let down after my lovely 4D one! X

Awwwww so glad you two are ok! You poor thing, the LOs do like to worry us. Fx everything is fine with the midwife and scan. Let us know how it all goes :hugs:

Glad all was ok with baby... Fingers crossed all remains well at your MW appointment. Try to take it easy! Xx

Glad all is ok.

I was the same on Friday so was monitored.

Must admit thought I did get told off by midwife for working until 38 weeks due to my BP but I get bored at home. If id have finished work at 27 weeks my husband would have put me under the patio.

Glad all is ok, always safer to go get checked out than worry :)

I would of loved to of finished at 27 weeks - But I think my company would of laughed me out the building! Really glad that baby is all ok.

Glad baby is all ok, you will have to update us when you know more x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back