What a day - spent the afternoon in hospital

Dollie

Reaction score
and im shattered! Made an appt to see midwife today to discuss pains ive been getting, decrease in movement and light headedness. BP was high so combined with the other things decided to send me to ante natal unit to be monitored. Long story short - was there 5 hours hooked up to CTG twice, babys heartrate fine, my BP was fluctuating. They werent happy so did urgent bloods for pre eclampsia but came back ok, no UTI, and internal was fine. No explanations for the pains im still getting but i dont mind as long as little man is ok. Hospital telling MW to come and see me at home friday to check BP and if im still not happy with his movements i can request a growth scan. Been a long day and im just getting ready for a nice, hopefully undisturbed, sleep.

Aww what a pants day! So pleased you and LO are all ok though :) I would get the growth scan done...even if it's just so you have something to look forward too :) x

Bit disheartening when they can't find what's wrong but glad all seems ok with the both of you otherwise xxxx

Thank you. Im going to speak to MW friday about the growth scan and see if she can get me an appt, rather than turning up at the day unit and spending the afternoon in hospital again. Plus was told last week bumps measuring small and yesterday got told baby felt big! He was bang on average 3 weeks ago at 4D scan, confusing or what!

Glad they r keeping an eye on u

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Let them keep monitoring you hunny!!!

Hope Friday goes ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member