Early Baby? YOU STAY PUT!!!!!!

Tillytots

Reaction score
Bloody hell....

For the past 2 days Ive had BH's in the night that are getting stronger and starting to eek a bit - but they arent there in the day, really bad back ache and period pains on and off. Mega pressure on my cervix, baby bouncing so much on it I had to stop walking the other day and poke him so he stopped doing it LOL .... past 2 days I have had what looks like the pussy sneezes and Im having a good clear out - loose bowels. Its so not my style as I've been constipated through most of the pregnancy!! Baby is really active too whereas the past few weeks he has been really quiet in the day - now he's having a 24/7 womb party.

This better not mean he is planning an exit. I've had words with him and told him he isnt cooked yet, he's still too doughy in the middle :lol:

Surely it cant be my body preparing already? Anyone else got this or had this at 28 weeks?

I dont feel unwell apart from that :D

ETA:

I cant shut my legs :oops: ....feels really painful if I try on my fanny bone and that area :?

Nah it's normal, he's getting head down by the sounds of it. The BH's do get worse and they make me want to wee :shock: :shock:Give your tum a rub when you get one, helps to ease it

:D It's normal.

I thought that baby was trying to push himself out of me the other night he was squirming and wriggling so much. It felt like a really weird pressure, pushing sensation. I've had an icky tummy too.

ive had it all aswell hun apart from bh dont think ive had any yet :)
manda xx

Oh that OK then! :cheer: :cheer:

I was thinking nooooooo!! Baby has been head down for ages but never quite bounced this much. I'll get used to it then :D

ive been having really bad pressure pain too down below and a few painful BH....must be this time of the preg as we r the same dates tillytots!!

Got a scan 2morro so will see if all this pressure im getting his him(as she is transverse on top of my bump) burrying himself getting ready for the grand appearance!!!!!

Oooo cool! I really hope you get to have natural birth as well hun...reading your other post :) Let me know how your scan goes

xx

yep all sounds normal - body is just getting some practice in - although why my body needs any practise I do not know :lol: - my BH are worse if I have done too much during the day - had a couple of nights of pretty regular ones every 7 minutes or so that stopped after a couple of hours - when I have had a more restful day (difficult with 3 children :lol:) I dont get so many - my problem is this is how labour with dd started - had loads of BH at 37 weeks - decided to go to bed thinking I wouldnt sleep if it was labour but if I got to sleep it must be ok - woke in the morning worse so went to hospital and she was born 45 minutes later - pretty sure these are BH tho - you would think I'd know labour by now ?:lol: guess the body is just good at forgetting :lol:

hello
i had to respond as I have been feelin the same, baby has been getting head down and the pressure on my er lady parts and cervix has been bad, I thought baby had dropped or engaged but my mum said it was too early, sounds as if your bub is getting ready, all good signs though
bouncing on the cervix helps labour i have heard as it loosens it and makes it easier.
:D
take care

Ginnymarie said:
bouncing on the cervix helps labour i have heard as it loosens it and makes it easier.
:D
take care

I think my baby will be falling out of my cervix then :rotfl: He is going crazy again today :lol:

thanks for replying hun :hug: glad to know Im not alone :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back