End of my thether!

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
We're going shopping today (as in OH, the baby and I) and we were talking timings around his feeding and I said he's due a feed at 9.45 so we can leave after that OH then says so we'll get there at such and such a time, we can walk around, you can feed him in the car and we'll go.

Why the hell would I want to hide away to feed my boy?

He said to me that is was because he doesn't feel comfortable people seeing my boobs (which they don't!) so I've just had to point out I can't spend the next year hiding away.

Just really annoyed me!

Oh ffs, it's not as if you would walk along the high street with your baps out! When we were trying to bf there was nothing "on show", I've shown more cleavage going to tesco before I was pregnant lol

:O !!!!
you do what you bloody want!! you should no way have to hide!¬ but i do find that people who havent breastfed (and men obvs) find it uncomfortable tp watch sometimes. but id say who cares, you shouldnt have to hide away xxx

Numpty:)
I don't think there's anywhere I haven't fed, coffee shops, restaurants, planes, playgroups, friends houses...and I'm certainly not a flop them out in front of everyone type of person:)
You can absolutely be discreet while feeding without having to hide away in a corner or in a car. :)

so im presuming its ok for him to look at topless pics of women in say the sun newspaper which all the country sees but its not ok for you to feed your boy when no one can see anything as his head is in the way??? burke xxx

My OH was the same in the begging then he admitted he thought I would be more comfortable feeding in the car. Once he knew my feelings on the matter he couldn't careless where I fed her lol xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Well after all that it was bloody packed so only spent an hour or so there, got home in time for feed and now see above post about sitting in the car

How silly of him. Car is a nice comfy place to feed though with the radio and heating, I think I prefer it to home sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back