Emotional

dannii87

Reaction score
The other night, I decided to just take Evie upstairs and lay on our bed nude to do some skin to skin. I inspected every part of her little body and could not believe that I had created her. I just stared at her little eyes, little ear lobes, fingernails & toes and an overwhelming sense of pride came over me! Like I had done the most amazing thing anyone has ever done before by creating a baby!

I also wondered (about her Dad) how someone could be so callous and disregard such an innocent little cherub? How could anyone disown her? She's so tiny and inoffensive?

I'm sat here hearing her little breaths and sighs, hearing her stir slightly as she's due a feed, knowing that from my body I can feed my little girl & that only Mummy's cuddle can calm her when she's hungry.

I comfort her, I protect her, I love her, I created her... I am her Mummy. I just love being a Mummy...

I'm in one of those emotional moods!! :oops:

xx

Ur not alone, sometimes Im in complete awe of Jamie and hes 2 lol :lol:

How I could have even contemplated not havin him for that milisecond those years ago seems like madness to me :shock:

Evies a darling, its HIM who is totally missing out whilst you are reaping all the rewards of what he put you through :hug:

aw Dannii that post is so lovely. I know exactly what you mean. I used to do the same. It is nothing short of a miracle that we can make and look after these precious little ones who bring us so much joy. Sounds like all the maternal hormones are their job babes - that overwhelming feeling of love feels so right doesn't it? Being a mum obviously comes naturally to you.

I am happy to say I still get those feelings about Imogen, we have moments where we really "connect" IYKWIM and it just gets better and better. You wait til that first smile....ohhhhh what a high you'll be on.

Enjoy sweetie. x x :hug: :hug:

as for Evie's dad..... his loss for sure. Evie will get everything she needs from her very loving and special mummy. x

I have nights like this, when i was in the hospital and i was breastfeeding him ALL night, on the radio the staion Heart106 fm was playing and it was all the love songs, anyway now when little monkey doesn't want to go to sleep at night and its just us two still up, we put on the same radio station, listen to the music together and mummy cries EVERYTIME........lol.

Danni, it is HIM who is missing out on your little miracle, some people just don't realise what they have!!!
I was actually thinking about you the other day and wondering if HE had been in touch since Evie was born, but didn't like to ask :)

Awwww that's lovely Dannii! It really amazes me too when I look at Mhairi and think that my body grew and produced such an amazing little package!

As for "him", forget about him luv, Evie has more than enough special people in her life that will ensure she grows up to be a grounded, secure, polite and educated woman!

You know that my situation and yours are similar, so if you'd like to talk, PM me luv.

I like you can't understand why our babies are not the only thing our sperm donors can think about. My ex sees Mhairi once every 8 - 10 weeks, I get panicked if I haven't seen her for 8 - 10 minutes!

Aw you just made me cry! I know just how you feel, I look at my little boy all the time and think I MADE him! Every milestone they reach you feel so so proud because this little person can do so much.

Enjoy every minute and remember to take loads of pictures because I know it's a cliché but they grow up SO fast you won't notice it happening!

I spent about 4 weeks just staring at Connie. I can now put her down for a while to get on with tidying etc now :lol:

It's his loss that he's going to miss out on everything.

I still sit there and do that now! Everything you just said is exactly how i feel. Before she was born i had no idea how much love i could feel, then i felt it, just hit me so hard, the very second she came out of me!!!
Even now, she's at an age where she can be a pain, but it's just her. She has a wonderful personality and amazes me immensely!

Its the best feeling in the world isn't it! a totally different kind of love and so overwhelming :)

I still think these things now and my LO is 2, in fact only this morning when Grace got in to bed with us for Cuddles the ' I created this' feeling crept back.

It only get's better Hun, i love puttin her up to bed and getting a big hug followed by 'i wuv (love) you mummy! before i tuck her in to bed, sooo sweet!
:D

Enjoy, because as someone has already said time fly's by and before you know it they are all independant, or at least trying to be :lol:

As for 'Him' totally his loss

I'm just like MummyKay..... I still look at Arianna like that and she is 2yrs old!

But why shouldnt we all be uuber proud of what we have, we made them... all "cooked" in our tummy with love :)

And as for "him", he is loosing out, you are obviously besotted with your Evie (and rightly so) and I can tell that she will be over loved with all the love that comes from you and your family.

My girls are 4 & 6, & I still cannot believe that I managed to ceate such beautiful, smart, funny human beings, & as Im typing this, the baby is kicking away reminding me that soon I will have another one to be amazed by!!

I agree with everyone else, 'He' is the one that is losing out, not Evie or you, she'll grow up knowing her Mummy will be there for her every day, loving her more than anything.

xxxx

I feel like that too - when I look at my girls I think they are so beautiful, and perfect - my little miracles. To be perfectly honest, it dwarfs everything else I've done in my life, and that may sound shallow but it really does.

One day Evie's Dad will regret his decision; I'd put money on it.

:hug:

Awww Danni,this post made me cry :hug: i know exactly how you feel.
I have nights were i just go into her room and hold her,smell her,kiss and cuddle her and then just sit there crying..i never knew love like this existed.
Sometimes i feel like my heart can't take it,and i feel pain..i can't breathe,it's so overwhelming and i just want to live for her,and noone and nothing else.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back