She sleeps so much!

gingerpig

Reaction score
Ok I'm really embarrassed to be posting about this one,:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

But Debs has just started to sleep so much! She doesn't have a temperature and is a lot more active in the times when she's not sleeping, and is also much more happy and smiley. In fact she's never been this smiley before so that bit is rather lovely. Last week i thought she was having a growth spurt as she was feeding every hour, 2 hours throughout the day, but this week she's feeding every 3 to 4 hours throughout the day, although more in the evening and getting about 7 hours sleep at night. When she's not sleeping she's much more active in her baby gym and we're taking her out for an hours walk int he evening, and she's normally awake during all of that, so I can probably see why she's sleeping more (*sighs at self*). She 's been a little more snotty than usual, but her weight gain is good, and she's feeding well. The HV this am said that she's probably coming down with a bug and that she's ok, but hmmm Mummy Rachel can't help worrying. Go on tell me I'm being silly lolol. She's waking up now as well :cheer: Sorry for the long read :hug: :hug: :hug:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I think she's sneaking on the forum when my back's turned. she's been awake since I wrote my last post LMAO.

:rotfl: :rotfl: (at the thought of Debs creeping onto the forum).

She may be getting more tired where she is doing more and being stimulated more. She may have a little cold. Could she be teething?

I wouldn't worry too much hun; as long as she is happy, healthy and putting on the weight. She may just be a baby that needs more sleep.

How old is she now??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back