emotional

smokey08

Reaction score
pointless thread really, but i'm just so emotional today :cry:

i have cried on and off 3 or 4 times today for absolutly no reason, feel like i'm loosing the plot!

what is going on???? OH just hugs me and say's nothing (i think he's as confused as me) :rofl:

anyone else feeling like this or is it just me??? :wall2:

Music makes me cry sometimes.

Or the John Lewis advert lol.

xx

i done this yesterday a few times and once this morning...we are all normal :oooo: xx

Yep I've had a couple of days like this recently!!!

Anything soppy or animal related sets me off - I watched a Dogs Trust video with Dermot O'Leary and loads of puppies yesterday and that had me sobbing it was so sweet!!

thanks girls...i don't feel so alone now!!!

I was watching cheaper by the dozen 2 this afternoon, and struggled not to cry at the end when she has the baby. Xxx

I was talking today to the OH about all the irrational crying fits I have had and I still cant think of any reasons for them lol!

I felt like this today. Had a nightmare buying maternity clothes as I'm all bump and thin everywhere else! Found some comfy trousers and a nice white top and they were labeled as 30% off. Got to the till and lady said the sale had ended and I will have to pay full price. I just felt like crying my eyes out until hubby stepped in and told her because she had rung them through the till she had to sell them to me at a reduced price.

Reluctantly she agreed but I felt so weepy after. Love my hubby! X

I was watching miranda last night and was laughing so much i was crying then all of a sudden i was proper crying and i couldnt stop! I was laughing and emotionaly crying at same time for about 20 mins! My oh freaked out and wanted to call me an ambulance weirdeist feeling ever cause i couldnt stop! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back