Emilia......

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Haven't heard from you in a while - just wondering if everything is ok (I know you're away but were hoping to check in)?

Thought you might have given birth to that space hopper!!! ;)

Hope everything is ok on your side of the world!

You're so kind, Rosieroo!! Thanks for thinking of me. We're in Cape Town now and I've just found time to check in on the forum! Can't believe all the little bunnies in new arrivals.
Nope - I'm still in one piece!!!! Saw the midwife today and baby in brilliant position, so.... now taking homeopathic remedy to prepare cervix, got accupuncture booked for Saturday morning to get things going (hopefully) and other than that - trying very hard to have "nooky" with husband - hard work and exhausting!!!!!! Curry on the menu for tomorrow night and every night after that.
How are you doing? Any niggles building up your hopes? I've had a couple of strong period like pains and it leaves me thinking "this is it" every time! Should really just keep busy, but can't help but want baby in my arms now - you the same?

Must say - it's so cool staying in Cape Town. This city has to be the best in the world. Weather has been amazing and we've been picnicing, watching sunsets, eating out by the waterfront. Loads of british tourists with Buggaboo buggies all over the place! I'm hoping that all the outdoor walking is going to bring this bunny to us on time. I can't bear the thought of baby only coming in January!!!! I'm notoriuos for going overdue!! :shock: :? :cry:

Well, I hope that you're taking care of yourself and enjoying the wonderful build up to Christmas where you are. I'll pop into the forum more often now and will be looking out for your posts!
Thanks again for your kind concern!
Hugs
Emilia xxx :D

Sounds like you are having a fab time, which is great :D All that relaxation should make the nooky easier!!

I've been having twinges and had some 'stuff' today that was definately what I'd imagine a show to be like. So will have to wait and see if anything comes of it. I saw a different MW at my antenatal appointment today and she doesn't think it's going to be long, but who knows (I'll probably go 2 weeks overdue now!).

Glad you're chilling out and good luck! We'll have our babies soon enough :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back