Embarressing question about waters

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Hi girls, I know you won't laugh at me asking this TMI question -

I had nookie with OH this monrning, when he got in from night work. I was on top and as usual tummy went hard after. I got off, and when OH got up, he showed me the matress , and it was soaked , well, imagine a dinner plate size wet area.

We brought a new matress at start of the year, and so we brought those matress covers (waterproof ones , but soft), to keep it nice and make it last.

The wet sheet was as wet underneath.

Sorry but I smelled it, and it doesn't smell like pee, cause I was really embaressed thinking I had pee'd on my OH when my tummy went hard! last time I went was about 6am, and we had nookie at 730, so shouldn't be full of that!

Convinced myself it was pee this morning, luckily OH had convinced himself it was waters, and he said perhaps no nookie for a bit. but now I get home from work, went to wash the sheets in the basket and really they don't smell of pee! , don't; much smell of anything other than wet/damp (TMI I know).

Got a bit worried, this morning, I laid in bath after and did feel baby move , and he has since, so all should be well. Just needed to talk to someone about it.

I have my scan on wed, so can ask them if waters are ok then I guess, I don't feel any different, what do you think?

Hey! I thought my waters were leaking about a month ago-I got checked up (I'm sure you prob remember this) and it turned out not to be. At least you have your scan soon!
:rofl: at smelling it! I would have done too!! Could it be spunk from your OH? Or just an overload of you being a bit excited? :rofl: I know it's quite cringey! X

i would call your mw for advice just incase hun! x

(last night after havin some fun and after done the cleaning up down there i went to do something in the kitchen when i felt this water down my leg i was like OMG MY WATER IS BREAKING!! :yay: but it was only sperm :rofl: he must have had a hell of a load )

Yes I do remember Lexi, so I don't want to assume it was water , us ladies can get pretty erggh down there too in pregnancy I guess

Oh no ladies it was like water , like I'd chucked a glass of squash on the bed, not his stuff, oooh no , that would have sent me over the edge! I should have behaved and not jumped him, but I seem to have a high sex drive at the mo! it's a tri 2 thing, thought it would have worn off by now...

God I really hope I didn't wet myself! God how would I tell OH what I did!

Last edited:
just call your mw and ask for advise as you are not that far gone incase it was your waters :hugs:
i dont think you had a wee on him surely you would smell that?

:rofl: well if you did wet yourself its excusable in pregnany :rofl:
i guess youve got to be a little concerned then, as your pretty sure its not men stuff... maybe keep an eye on it or something? i would suggest going to get looked at but a lot of the time its a bit of a waste of time, but its a case of better being safe than sorry so i dont know!! xx

Thanks both, I have never called anyone , wouldn't actually know how to get hold of them, I guess the sugery could tell ,me, have seen three different ladies, they only come in every thursday daytime, so I might see how I go and , make sure I feel devon alot , to keep an eye on his movements, and then ask them wed at the scan, god I'm soo glad I have that booked now, just for peace of mind sake.

Just a thought, but it could just be sweat? I know I've been pretty sweaty lately, and two lots of body heat... Was your man wet too?

Surely if it was your waters, or if you'd peed on him, he would have felt it? I'm told the waters are pretty warm, and we all know pee is.

I'd put a pad on and see how you go, if you're leaking waters I'd guess it'd carry on?

Well ermmm it did feel a little wet and wild lets say! but it was only a very quick session as I had the lunches to do, but you never know, anything is better than waters I guess, mind you my pelvic floor has taken a bashing over the years and I have notticed this more recently, during preg , like when I wash up, or do my teath, I have to now cross my legs as the sound of running water makes me want a pee! and even the frequent Bracktons hicks make me run for the loo and when i get there I don't actually need it!

Thanks girls, I do feel a bit better for chatting about it X

I would speak to the midwife. If it is your waters they need to check you out. x

I feel wet all the time nd as i am on a sex ban not sure what would go on down there but i find most of the time im gushing!

I remember when I was 29 weeks. I went to the loo and came downstairs and was leaking constantly. Like all down my legs, tried to smell it but it didn't smell of anything. I laid down for a bit just in case if it were my waters then something would come out when I got back up but thankfully it never. I put it down to trapped wee? I guess they start getting heavier at that point and you don't empty your bladder properly.

Also I found when gettin sexually active with DH I got stupidly wet so it might be that as well Hun. Xx

Thanks lots girls , sounds like quite a common thing then X

You could try putting a pad on? When they thought my waters had gone at 28 weeks they made me lie down at the hospital because thats when it comes out apparently - hope you're ok, its worth getting it checked for sure.
xxx

I think if it was wee its be fairly obvious. Espcially to sensitive preggo noses! My guess is his sweat if he didnt feel a warm trickle LOL even during quickies my OH seemed to sweat BUCKETS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back