Sickness

Mum2betash

Reaction score
Remember reading somewhere the fear of being sick in public. I've just had that experience, just all of a sudden was sick and was quite embarrassing, more because once I'd wiped it all off it looked like I wet myself haha.

Oh god, horrendous. That is my worst fear. Where were you? I fear vomming on the bus.

oh no i share the same fear mines bothers me more at work as every toilet is so close to everywhere Im sure folk will have heard me boaking for weeks now.....out in public doesny bother me so much and I dont know why xx

I was in the car and got it all over me. Thing was everyone was looking when they passed!

fear of vomiting iether in public,yourself vomiting or someone else is called Emetopobia.....its a phobia i have battled with since i was six years old. there is a site calld emetephobia society....where you can get help. its so bad with me that i have extreme panic dissorder which acompanies my phobia and i sometimes have to be rushed to A & E for an anti-emetic injection.and i cannot go anywhere without my anti-sickness pills and supposotories!! its the 8th most popular phobia in the world but the least spoken about and the least helped!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back