embarrasing question.....sorry

gypsy

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend anything.
I get quite sore when having/after sex. I have put it down to the episiotomy(?SP) I had when I had the twins.
We have tried KY but tha doesn't always work. I have read the thread on pre seed and wondered if this might help

Any help, suggestions as all this bd doesn;t help.......... :oops: :oops:

TIA

Shell

Definately try pre seed as a lube may help

but you shouldn't be sore when having sex - I had a epi and it never caused any soreness once it was all healed.

Embarrassing as it is - I would consider going to your gp for a quick check up - just to make sure it healed properly

and...make sure you have long foreplay before you start actually bding. It helps to ...erm....relax everything down there :oops:

Thanks Libs.....especially as so early on a monday morning for stuff like this :rotfl:

:rotfl:

it's never the right time to discuss epi's lube and foreplay :wink:

Well I have ordered some pre-seed as I HATE the doctors when my bits are under scrutiny!!!!!!!

Thanks again libs

Shell

pre-seed and more foreplay are definates but if it still carries you really should see a doc just to make sure you're all healed up properly.

:hug:

I had the twins 3 years ago and I've always been sore since.
I have ordered the preseed and will order the extra foreplay, then if still a problem I'll go to the docs.........honest

Thanks all

Shell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back