Embarassing side effect of throwing up..

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
So I was in tescos today and started coughing.. Now I dont know why but for some reason since being pregnant, coughing flips my stomach.. So I run to the loos and proceed to empty my stomach..

What I didnt realise till I was getting my breath back.. Is that I was throwing up that hard.. my bladder had just given up. Luckily (Can you get lucky in this situation?) I was wearing a dark skirt, and seemed to have missed that, so I ditched the underwear (And now wet socks) and attempted to mop up whatever had run down my legs..

Alas.. I forgot the floor.. And the woman who walked in after me, proceeded to make a big deal of how there was pee on the floor. I left my shopping and walked out, tipping off the customer service people to get a cleaning crew there as I went.

So now im home.. hungry.. and going to sue whoever invented kegels, THEY DONT WORK ! Ive been doing them since i was 14 !

Awwww hun :hug: Pg bladders aren@t very good eh? :(

Hope you're ok, you're not alone thats for sure :hug:

No they aint lol im gonna ask FOB's swimmers for a full refund!

Happy now.. Horlicks and hot coco pops.. But I doubt ill be back in that particular shop! thank god it wasnt my local one lol

:hug: You poor thing! I'd have been most upset having to leave my shopping! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back