Not pregnancy related but...

Lou12

Reaction score
I've just had a bad experience with a bee in town.

You should first know that I'm terrified of bees and wasps. Mother doesn't particularly like them either.

It landed on the sleeve of my cardigan while I was waiting for my dad at the car with my mum - she was absolutely no help except telling me not to run (are you seriously having a laugh?). I flung my bag and cardigan off and down on the floor. And just stood there looking at it until a lovely lady walked past giving my cardigan a funny look. After mum explained, she rescued me, and the poor bee who just flew happily away after its trauma of being stuck in my sleeve on the floor.

She kindly said if it'd been a mouse she wouldn't have been near. See a mouse I could handle, or a spider...

So just wanted to share my fail of the day!!!

I'm exactly the same! I would have tore off screaming up the street. I've never been stung, and don't ever intend to be!

That's what I keep telling everyone!

I can handle bees and wasps just about, my daughter is like you though. I fall apart and people dressed up in fluffy costumes etc, and masks (Disney world is my worst nightmare), I am a total fail as a mother, I couldn't even take DD to see Father Christmas, luckily I had good friends when she was little....

......OMG, I've just realised I've got to avoid them all over again :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back