Embarassing or what...

cool i hope they get some of my meals wrong soon :)

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
my mission in life is to make mcdonalds go bankrupt now :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

kristy is going to kill you lol this thread has been ransacked

cyber abuse me yeah maybe but kill me no i dont think so :twisted: :lol:
i wont be surprised if i either get a warning or banned for this but im blaiming you and fingerscrossed cos yous have made me type more :rotfl: :rotfl:

sorry kirsty

LOL, I found a bit of mop in my fries in McDonalds in Glasgow city centre, and one day when i was pregnant, I had to take my Dog to a specalist vets and there was a McD's next to it, they opened at 9am we got there at 8.55am and and waited til 9.10am they said they couldnt serve us as the cookin equipment wasnt at the correct heat. I explained that wasnt my problem and they hadnt put up a sign saying so, well the guy gave me a mouth full of cheek, really i wanted 2 get out and jump on his head (pregnancy Hormones lol) but i calmly took his name, customer services number and employee number and called one of his bosses and gave them it, so il be kean to jump on any of these points now when im at McDonalds have to bring a timer :rotfl: XkelX

:shock: :shock: u found a piece of mob in your fries :puke:
i would have threw them back at them, thats disgusting

what did they do to compinsate you for that hun?

im ashamed i admited to working for them now *hides under pc*
xxxxxxxxx

do u think i shuld ask the mods to delete this before kirsty kills me :shock:

:rotfl:

start your own mc D thread :lol:

im sure a few of us could do with a good rant

LOL They offered me another meal but i always leave my fries to the end so i told them i didnt want it, well i really didnt as the mop bit was hairy as well (puke) so it put me off for a while, they gave me a full refund and a free meal voucher.

ok cheers dionne for the idea, im sure a few people will hate me now for replying to this thread, but i appologised in off the topic and the heading is
McDonalds complaint and rant thread

feel free to continue complaints over their

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back