abit of an embarassing question

Vicki & Nathan

Reaction score
this is a bit of an embarassing question but does anyone else get chronic trapped wind esp at night? for the last few nights ive been getting it quite bad and its starting to get a bit embarassing cos i just start to drop off and well i dont really have to spell it out do i :rotfl:
so far OH has been asleep when it happens ( or isnt but is just too nice to say anything) but i would die if he heard it cos its quite loud and wakes me up :oops: :oops:

:rotfl: I was like that even before I was pregnant hunny :rotfl:

i get it in the evenings when im sitting down on the sofa and then move to get up.. its really embarrasing and i apologise to oh but he just laughs lol

i just have this thing about doing it in front of OH i have never done it in front of him before. i know hes going to see me in worse positions but just the thought makes me embarassed :oops:

Bless, ive been with OH for a long time and i dont care anymore if he hears me.

I get burps more than the other end but either way I can't help it when it happens and OH just has to laugh about it. :lol:

Always... but then farting infront of my DH has never really been that much of an issue. We have a house rule that you have to go and stand in the hall/ another room if you are going to do it, but it is something I am afraid at 30 years old we still find really funny! Sad but true!

at the pub i worked in, the glass wash room was renamed by me and the girl i was on shift with - we called it the gas room

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back