Embarassing or what...

i dont think anyone else wants to talk to us though? :cry: Yes your as bad as me, at least u just left a letter out i had no idea where any of them were supposed to be

were going to be soooo hated when they read this post :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
you were supposed to say a polish woman who
you wasted it :shakehead:
:rotfl: :rotfl:

weestar i have loads of complaints about mc. Ds the amount of times i have order a chicken nugget happy meal i get home and its a hamburger happy meal. or just chips and for got the rest.
or i have waited int he drive through paid for my mc flurry got to the third window to be told sorry no icecream.
it also anoies me the way they no longer mix the mcflurries. i alwasy comlain i aint got anough topping on my mcflurry.
and i have ordered pancakes to get home and there be burgers inside grrrrrr or got home and there is no sirup. im alwasy going in there shouting at the workers "are you so think you cant even make a burger with out messing it up" but they only replace it or give me what i was missing never extras grrrrrrrrrr
and i alwasy have to park up and wait for my double quarter pounder meal :twisted:

u shud of just spouted ur mcdonalds spam she'd of run for the hills then lol :rotfl: :rotfl:

dionne said:
weestar i have loads of complaints about mc. Ds the amount of times i have order a chicken nugget happy meal i get home and its a hamburger happy meal. or just chips and for got the rest.
or i have waited int he drive through paid for my mc flurry got to the third window to be told sorry no icecream.
it also anoies me the way they no longer mix the mcflurries. i alwasy comlain i aint got anough topping on my mcflurry.
and i have ordered pancakes to get home and there be burgers inside grrrrrr or got home and there is no sirup. im alwasy going in there shouting at the workers "are you so think you cant even make a burger with out messing it up" but they only replace it or give me what i was missing never extras grrrrrrrrrr
and i alwasy have to park up and wait for my double quarter pounder meal :twisted:

ok what you need to do hun is take all your food back if the order is wrong back into the store, demand to speak to the floor manager, if youve gone home and the order is wrong ring them straight up and they will have to refund your order plus replace it
tell them if they read their handbook they would know this :wink:

dont take any shit from them
anything else i can help ust ask

see fingerscrossed my maccy d's wasnt useless after all :rotfl:

ok im gonna get banned for spamming the most amount of crap ever in one night :rotfl:

dionne the reason they stopped mixing mc flurries was because the machine they used spun so fast it broke the spoons :shock: a guy i worked with had to go to hospital it shatterd the spoon and a piece pf plastic went in his eye :rotfl: sorry he was a twat but thast why they stopped mixing them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back