Embarassing or what...

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
I took Josh to McDonalds today and I got a one of them new Mexican burgers. I ate most of it but I wasnt keen on it so I said to Josh 'We'll have to tell Daddy them burgers are horrible'

Next thing I know he's jumped up, ran to the tills and shouted to all the staff (and customers!) 'MY MAMMY SAYS HER FOOD IS HORRIBLE!'

2 of them came over and they were really nice saying 'Oh we'll swap it for you, do you want a free meal, can we get you anything else'

I would of been impressed with their service if there was something wrong with my food but there wasn't, I just wasn't keen on the taste!

Josh just sat down and carried on eating his happy meal while everyone looked at me as though Id got my little boy to complain for me :oops: :oops: :oops:

:rotfl: thats soooo funny. i suppose i have it all to come when Dior starts dropping me in it.

my friend has a ahairy top lip :lol:
and my 4 yr old brother asked her why dont she shave :oops: :oops: :oops: i could have died
and a lady i no has terrible teeth my brother asked her if she was a vampire

omg, you must have gone really red!!! lol
it is funny tho :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

if a customer complains in mcdonalds they are entitle to a full free meal plus deserts,(if you dont want it then they will take your name address and telephone number and you call them up tell them when you will be back down and they will have it ready for the next time) if you are waiting ina drve thru que for more than 5 minutes before being served same rules apply

if you have gone through drive thu and they tell you to park up if your food isnt with you in 3 minutes your entitle to free deserts

you should always ask for your fries withought salt(they have to bemade fresh)
drinks with no ice(will be toped up to the top)
burgers with extra pickles or withought pickles(will have to be made fresh)

all the food you can see in the bin( the silver stand all wrapped or boxed) can stay their mor maximum of 15 minutes bfore going into teh rubbish bin
fries can stay in teh fry rack for 20 minutes before going in the bin

sorry i worked for McDonalds for 3 years and just know all teh ins and outs

sorry if its no use to any of you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i kept my handbook from mcdonals hehehehehehe

sad i know but i always do it, i always ask for my fries withought salt then ask for salt once they have my order ready :lol:

oh yeah never accept your drinks and part of a meal if something isnt ready tell them you will just take yur drinks, they get teh rest of your order ready sit it in a bad and put it on the metal stand while waiting for something so you still get the old fries cos no doubt by the time you wait for the rest of your meal their would have been 2 baskets made by then

anything else i can help just ask :wink: i'll have mcdonalds down the pan soon :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OMG weestar i bet they see you walk towards the door and scream noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shes coming lock the doors, aha but little do they know that you have trained us in the art of mcdonalds and you have taught us all to be mini weestars and will go out and bring mcdonalds down with you.

im banned from 2 in hamilton :oops: i worked in both of them and they knew as soon as i came in what i would ask for and one day i was told i was no longer welcome :lol: so i tole them to stick their stinking junk food and just go to the one in motherwell instead :rotfl:

love the mini weestars though :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

weestar21 said:
im banned from 2 in hamilton :oops: i worked in both of them and they knew as soon as i came in what i would ask for and one day i was told i was no longer welcome :lol: so i tole them to stick their stinking junk food and just go to the one in motherwell instead :rotfl:

love the mini weestars though :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That has to be without a doubt the funniest and most brilliant thing iv read all night lol :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: , watch out weestars about

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i should start a thread on how to make mcdonalds go bankrupt maybe i should sell it on ebay £1 for info and become a millionare :rotfl: :rotfl:

*dreams on*

OH YES brilliant idea ... after reading that no wonder the spotty teenagers that work there look as if they've got a huge major caffeine addiction, lol they have to move fast

:shock: :shock: :shock:
i wasnt spotty i just looked like a boy cos i had to have all my hair back in the stupid hats :evil:

when working in mcdonalds you get sickend off food because you get a free meal on your break im still in shock i didnt put weight on but i hardly go in mcdonalds now only once every 6 months for a treat for Adele

but as long as yous know that if youve heard any rumours about spitting in burgers ect its bullshit their is cameras all around in kitchens ect and the alarm that goes off every 15 minutes is for kitchenstaff to wash their hands :wink:

ahhh hunny i didnt mean u were spotty, ... just the rest of them ... god chick you know it all

maybe when it comes to mcdonalds but anything else erm...

no :rotfl: :rotfl:

had to take P to the loo sorry :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl:

were so gonna get shouted at for taking over this post :oops:

*tries to hold laugh in*

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member