embarasing!

jodie_honey

Reaction score
hello, i just bumped into an old friend at the pictures (watched stardust its ace) and she sed "wens the baby cumin, is it only a few weeks now coz ure huge" OH MY GOD, how embarsin is that.
has anyone else got a huge bump? ive not put weight on anywhere else its all at the front (thank god) i dont think im gunna ever stop growing.
im gunna have a 17lb baby :( lol
:oops: :oops:

you probably just got big quick and wont get a lot bigger :lol:

lol i wish i had a huge bump!! im not sure tht u can really tell if im pregnant or have just put on weight lol, dont be embarressed by it, i'd be chuffed!!

and umm lets hope u dont have a 17lb baby :shock:

last pregnancy so many people told me at about 30 weeks i looked ready to drop i was that big. alana was only 8lb 8 at 42 weeks.

i shudnt worry, people always seem to thing bumps are huge lol

i'd be chuffed

Mine's massive, but it is all bump thankfully, i look about 6 months. I asked my sonographer at 12 weeks if i was unusual as i was showing then, but she said everyone is different, some show the moment the blue lines show, others take ages. Just embrace it and enjoy! I love not having to suck in!!!! :rotfl:

hello
im showing lots at 12 weeks and people are already poking and prodding.
have u seen happy chicks bump, shes huge too, it looks amazing x

i got asked.. havent you dropped yet.. at school this morning. i just laughed and said.. good god no. 3 months left yet.. ages.. she smiled and said.. thats not that long..

Ginnymarie said:
hello
im showing lots at 12 weeks and people are already poking and prodding.
have u seen happy chicks bump, shes huge too, it looks amazing x

Thanks hun, although I do feel massive!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back