Discharge- yuck!!!

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Yvonne, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Yvonne

Yvonne Well-Known Member

Hello Ladies,

God you wouldn't think i'd already had a baby would you with all these questions!! Lol
    Mind you you forget!!

Anyway, i know you are supposed to get discharge well increased discharge but mine seems to have increased alot,
    This may sound horrible but when i wipe myself its like snot on the tissue!! like i've blown my nose!! Lol- sorry :oops:

Ihave tried Canisten cream incase it was thrush but it hasn't changed, is anyone else this bad?

2. sasha715

sasha715 Well-Known Member

yep im the same!
    and this may sound like too much info but Oh had said it ermm.. tastes different :oops: so you cant say its just women that go off having amazing sexlives when they r preg!
    its very embarressing but most of the time i just wear panty liners.
    one warning thou is be careful what type of material u wear on your bottom half... some like cargo pants ect make it worse! lucky i was indoors but i didnt have a panty liner on but i looked like id wet myself...very embarressing xx hope u feel better knowing ur not the only one!

3. Yvonne

Yvonne Well-Known Member

Thanks Sasha,

I am glad i am not the only one going through it, i thought i was abnormal!!

Lol

Thanks!!!

4. sasha715

sasha715 Well-Known Member

lol no probs. xxx

5. Rachael

Rachael Well-Known Member

Have to sympathise girls - Same for me too!

I have taken to wearing pant liners too the last few weeks.....It has got progessively worse. Wonder how I'm gonna know if my waters break at this rate lol! :lol:

6. Yvonne

Yvonne Well-Known Member

god this is giving too much info but,
    mine is thick its not runny enough to worry about it coming through my pants,

but its so annoying.
    :x

7. boo boo

boo boo Well-Known Member

Me to ladies, ive noticed the dischare takin over, its annoyin, and am stockin up on supplies of panty liners.

God things we have to go thro, lol, men they have it so esay, lol.

bec x x

8. Tiny Sue

Tiny Sue Well-Known Member

Guys... I had the same last week as that - slightly phlegm like discharge, and had a swab taken because it really, as far as I'm concerned, wasn't right. Another lady had referred to the same thing a while ago...either it's a thrush infection or something like BV? The doctor didn't get back to me with the results of the swab test, and she said that if it showed up something unusual that she definitely would, so I guess it was normal. This happened to me for a couple of days, and seems to have changed back to the same off white milky colour, but a lot more of it. All my pregnancy books say THAT'S normal, but any change in your discharge should be reported to your GP immediately.

Hope that helps

Sue

9. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

Mine has been like snot too, but also really runny stuff aswell that soaks through my pants (and my trousers yesterday!) :oops:

The midwife at the hospital (when I went for my scan) said unfortunately some women to seem to get a huge increase in it during pregnancy. Great huh?!?

10. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

God I'm worried now - I haven't got any at all...

11. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

Lucky you!!

I'd definately rather not have any!