Elloha :)

saralou5

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm Sara, 20 years old, expecting my first baby! VERY excited and wish time would go that little bit faster!! The first scan picture looks like the baby has a hat on! Anyone else my age or around my age get told 'Ooooh you're awfully young'?? :eh:.
Yes I may be young but I'm fit, healthy and ready (as ready as one can be) to bring this beautiful baby into the world! :).

Hi there! I'm Sara, 20 years old, expecting my first baby! VERY excited and wish time would go that little bit faster!! The first scan picture looks like the baby has a hat on! Anyone else my age or around my age get told 'Ooooh you're awfully young'?? :eh:.
Yes I may be young but I'm fit, healthy and ready (as ready as one can be) to bring this beautiful baby into the world! :).
congrats :dance::dance::dance: and welcome:flower:

Thankyou ladies :D. How far are we all? I'm 14 weeks today! No sign of bump yet though! xx

My sister was a month shy of 20 when she had my nephew!

She is an amazing Mum and 10 months ago gave me another beautiful nephew!

Best wishes hun

xxxxxxxxx

Hi hun, welcome to the forum :D

I'm Michelle, I'm 24 and nearly 27 weeks pregnant with my first baby...a little boy xxxx

Hi Welcome,

I am new here too, congratulations on your bump! Age has nothing to do with being a good mum, I know a great 18 year old mum and so not so good 30 year old ones so don't worry! the scan pic is ace, really does look like baby is wearing a hat! How far a long are you? do you want to know the sex of the baby?

Char x

Hi Welcome,

I am new here too, congratulations on your bump! Age has nothing to do with being a good mum, I know a great 18 year old mum and so not so good 30 year old ones so don't worry! the scan pic is ace, really does look like baby is wearing a hat! How far a long are you? do you want to know the sex of the baby?

Char x

Thankyou :D super excited! Yeah, I suppose I'll get it alot but I've got no doubt I'll be a good mum :). Haha! I know! Got some normal looking ones too, but it made my day. I'm 14 weeks and 2 days now, still a way to go. I think so...would make buying clothes easier!! Had lots of opinions on it!
Do you have any children?

Sara xx

hi welcome to the forum and congrats on pregnancy xx

Hi Welcome,

Char x

Thankyou :D super excited! Yeah, I suppose I'll get it alot but I've got no doubt I'll be a good mum :). Haha! I know! Got some normal looking ones too, but it made my day. I'm 14 weeks and 2 days now, still a way to go. I think so...would make buying clothes easier!! Had lots of opinions on it!

Sara xx

I am sure you will be a good mum Sara. I am not pregnant yet, I had two large ovarian cysts which when removed left me with half and ovary and on fallopien tube (on oposite sides to be awkward!) So me and my husband have been trying to concieve for some time. Not too long before your 20 week scan and yound find out whether you are having a girl or a boy!:) Do you have a preference?

Char xxx

Hey hun and welcome! Im 21 and expecting my second, had my first at 17 so u can expect i got ALOT of the 'ur young' comments. Even had to complain about a MW as she made the comment 'u do know a baby is for life not just for christmas' can u believe it?! Well its not an easy thing being a parent at any age but well worth it :) xx

Hi Welcome,

Char x

Sara xx

I am sure you will be a good mum Sara. I am not pregnant yet, I had two large ovarian cysts which when removed left me with half and ovary and on fallopien tube (on oposite sides to be awkward!) So me and my husband have been trying to concieve for some time. Not too long before your 20 week scan and yound find out whether you are having a girl or a boy!:) Do you have a preference?

Char xxx

Oooh I see, sorry to hear that and it's lovely to hear you're so positive! :D. It'll happen when you least expect it! My partners older sister had something similar, one cist was the size of a tennis ball (!) and she's now got 2 lovely boys! Yeah, about 5 weeks to go!! No preference as long as it's healthy :).

Sara xxx

Hey hun and welcome! Im 21 and expecting my second, had my first at 17 so u can expect i got ALOT of the 'ur young' comments. Even had to complain about a MW as she made the comment 'u do know a baby is for life not just for christmas' can u believe it?! Well its not an easy thing being a parent at any age but well worth it :) xx

Congratulations! WOW! That's not good!! Some midwife! Just looked at your due date and you must be about ready to pop!! :D. How exciting!! Hard work pays off! xx

Welcome!! Good to have another young mum on here! x

Hi and welcome :wave:

I had my first when I was 19 and got alot of the 'your very young'! Yes I was young, but it was the best thing I ever did and loved every minute of it. My daughter is happy, we have a brilliant relationship and she's off at Uni having a whale of a time - so I can't have done too bad a job!!

I now think I'm going to get the opposite comments as I'm now 39 and pregnant with my second..........waiting for the 'oh your a bit old' comments lol.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back