Hi *waves*

bellybump

Reaction score
I'm Chel-C and i'm 19 years old. I have a DS already who is 15 months old, and am 15 weeks with baby #2 and am just as excited as i was with our first.

I may be young but please dont judge me, i feel prepared and ready to have a family, and i live with their father who is extrememly supportive.

Chel

Hey Chel!

I'm only just 20 and 12 weeks pregnant so don't worry, no-one judges on here :D

Welcome to the forum and a HUGE congrats on your pregnancy! Hopefully see you over in tri 2 soon :hug:

xx

Hi thanks for the warm welcome :) glad to know im not the only one around. Without meaning to be intrusive or draw attention to it, your sig made me all weepy. It's so cute :)

Aww don't worry about that! I'm coping :) I needed to put it in there so that everytime I read it I remember how strong I've been :D

Anyway, I see you've posted in second tri, not stalking you lol Glad you're settling in :hug:

x

theres lots of young mums 2 be an mums on here :) im only 18 and everyone is rele nice :D

welcome and congrats :wave: :hug:

Fank ewe, well, saying as our first is up and getting out of bed every two minutes im awake still lol. DP went out for 'an hour' at 8pm with his mates, not seen him since lol, had a drunken phonecall so i know he's alive lol, but out somewhere. He's on morning feeds though lol, not that he knows it yet :D

i dont get myself to bed till about 2am lool can never get to sleep to uncomfortable so i have to be really tired to get into bed lol

lol, i know this sounds stupid, but i cant wait to be at that stage lol. Thanks for the welcome x

thanks :) everyone is so nice on here. My sister has been on forums for a while, but ive never really tried it before lol.

Hello :wave:
Welcome to the forum, everyone here is lovely, and there are lots and lots of young mummies! Huge congrats on your pregnancy, hope it's a H&H one! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back