Ella's trip to Florida

Rosieroo

Reaction score
In noooo particular order (you can click em to make them bigger)

Obligatory castle pic (suncream made her arm all red and sore :( )

Ella at Earl of Sandwich at Downtown Disney, it was yummy there and she loved the bread

In awe of the baby stingrays at Seaworld

Couple of Shamu pics

Outside Barney at Universal Studios. She was waving her arms about when he was on stage during the show going mad for him so I ended up buying her the cuddly toy, a ring toy, a house with 3 characters inside, 6 DVDs, a load of books and a dining set for Xmas/Birthday :oops:

By the carousel in Islands of Adventure.

IHOP on our last morning (saulino if you're reading this I MADE IT TO IHOP!!! Had a sampler with cinnamon french toast, mmmmm)

Golden Corral (just before she puked her tea everywhere :shock )

She really enjoyed playing with the musical instruments at Animal Kingdom. It was bits like this that made the holiday nice and chilled :) I always rushed past these parts before she came along to get to the rides.

Belly pic, it started popping on holiday.

looks like you had a great time hun :D

id love 2 go 2 florida!!

ella is adorable :D

xx

Great piccies hun you all look so relaxed

:shock: At your bump!!!

Great piccies, looks like you all had a fab time :D

Xxx

At your bump!!!
I know!! I guessed I must be showing as on our first day we called past Walmart and a woman was patting my belly, then there were mums telling their kids to watch out for the pregnant lady :oops: Felt like a fat heifer!!

Ahhh Ella looks like she had a fantastic time!!!
I cant wait to take Charlie away!
Your bump is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! And you look fab!

Wow fab pics (though they would have looked better with me in them - am still sulking about being left behind). Ella is gorgeous, and you look amazing (what a fab bump too hun, am envious how well you look). And Matt looks fab too (didn't want to leave him out :wink: )

great pics hun looks like you had a fab time!!!!

Aww Ella has got soo big. What a cutie! U look fab Kina, a rite little malteser u have there! :wink:

Fantastic pics! looks like you all had a really good time, loving the bump too ! very lovely and neat ! :D

Great pics, I'm glad you had a nice time :D

Im not jealous :fib: Alan called earlier and i told him that we are going for 08 hols! hehe :D

pics r lovely and Ella is looking very pretty! and very nice bump you have got there too :)

Fab pics - glad you had a good time - great bump too by the way! :cheer:

cassi said:
Im not jealous :fib: Alan called earlier and i told him that we are going for 08 hols! hehe :D

pics r lovely and Ella is looking very pretty! and very nice bump you have got there too :)

Go in December 08, we'll have to meet up at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party :cheer:

Kina said:
cassi said:

Go in December 08, we'll have to meet up at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party :cheer:

Oooh can i come???? :pray:

You all look great in the pics. Your bump is fab & Ella is such a cutie. I can't wait to go now :cheer:

loverly pics hun
and OMG ur big for 15 weeks aint u or was it just i was so small lol

Lol it appeared at the beginning of the holiday - I felt so fat like people would think it was all flub from Ella. I had really bad stinging ligament pains the first day then there was no holding it in anymore. I broke the top button on a pair of my 3/4 lengths :oops: Have come back and am now unable to do up my jeans :shakehead:

Lovely pics, wish I could have gone back it's amazing there! Gorgeous girly and gorgeous bump! You look blooming! :D

:D Looks like you had a great time - and I must,along with everyone else,pass comment on the bump!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back