electric breast pump

Link is dead.

TBH I've never seen or heard of one so cheap if its electric. I doubt it will be very good tbh. There is a reason the pricier ones are popular I reckon.

Also I just noticed your LO is just over a week old, that might have a lot to do with how long it takes you to express one feed. I started to express at 5 weeks old and I only managed 1 oz in 30 minutes. Now I dont have that problem and the milk flows great and I usually get 9 oz in an hour. It might be best to wait a while till after 6 weeks or so to express again you might find it quicker and easier, 6 weeks is teh recommended time to allow your milk supply to establish.

Thats the breast pump that I got and it's not completley electric. It sucks your nipple in to the pump but you have to press a button to depress the suction to make the 'sucking' action which makes it about the same amount of work as a manual one really!

I can't really say what it's like other than that, I only tried to use it last week to see if I could re-lactate. It did work but having used the hospital one I can say it was nowhere near as good as that, the hospital ones do all the work for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back