Breast pump

first timer

Reaction score
I'm confused!

I have decided to get an electric breast pump, and friends have recommended the Midela (sp) one which apparently is pretty good. However I have the Avent Electric Steam Steriliser (which says you can put the Avent ISIS breast pump in it easily). But can I put the Midela breast pump in the Avent steriliser? Or would have I have to get the Avent pump as I have the Avent steriliser?

Help!!

Thank you!!

I've got an Avent IQ steam steriliser and put my tommee tippee bottles and medela pump in there and although they don't fit like the avent bottles probably do they sterilise just fine. No problems :D

Randomly, I also have the avent steriliser, and the medela swing pump (which is EXCELLENT - I dont know what Id do without it!) and it all fits and sterilises fine! x

I must jump in and say I really really don't get on with the Medela mini but the Avent Isis Uno Iq is absolutley brilliant! I got on very well with the avent manual aswell, I think it was to do with the cushion on the part that goes on the boob.

Fwiw if you have a normal Avent Isis manual pump you can get the electric bit on e bay pretty cheap, it just attaches to the pump where the handle normally does.

Thats just thrown a spanner in the wrks sorry but the Aven electric workes much better for me.

Alex xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back