effing Mcare, I could cry!!!

I hope you get some good news when they call back tomorrow.
Its wrong that they have been able to do this to you. x

Yeah, I have said that I am only willing to pay the £870 or whatever it is, but I want something that is of equivalent value of the stuff we were originally supposed to get. ie: I want £1800 worth of stuff for that price and not the £1100 worth that they were offering x

Hmm sounds a bit fishy to me. How are they still advertising it?! Wonder if one of us called up to ask about it, or if you did and pretend to be a new customer, if they'd offer to sell it xx

I have no idea, but I was able to put it on my order list on the babyplan website, I just tested to see out of interest - they are doing my nut x

What's the tel number? I'll call and say I heard a rumour that it was discontinued but am able to put my order through online so want to check before putting my card details in ;) xx

hahah really?? You have to put all your details on the order form before proceeding though, cos you can only order it through the baby plan website and not mothercare's own normal website iykwim? x

just keep on and on at them and i guarantee that eventually you will get what you want. i've read of a few of you on here having problems with mothercare so i've avoided it, mamas and papas all the way, pinkyprincess had problems with m&p and they sorted it out and gave her freebies.

keep on at them hun :hugs: xx

Omg that is ridiculous. Don't settle for one you don't love chick and definitely give them hell until they give you what you want. :hug: wish there was more I could do.

hahah really?? You have to put all your details on the order form before proceeding though, cos you can only order it through the baby plan website and not mothercare's own normal website iykwim? x

Hmm I'll go and have a look at it ;) x

I was ranting to o/h about it on the phone earlier, even he sounded scared of me :lol: just waiting to collect him at the airport now :love: x

What a piss take!!!! It's clearly just out of stock and not discontinued.. I bet there's a note on your babyplan to let all who work for mcare know to tell u that bullshit!!! Don't take any less than what u agreed!! No 'goodwill gesture' as someone said that's legally admitting defeat! Fight them babe!!! Put those raging preg hormones to good use :lol:

Omg knobends! I bet it's not even out of stock! People in shops are very naughty sometimes (I should know, I worked in customer service :lol:) I love that 2nd one tho, I thunk it's the one me and OH were looking at last week!if they've said they'll honour their mistake, which they have to do, they cant really back out now!

Well I'm expecting a phone call from
Them today so will wait to hear what shite they come out with this time :roll:

Princess go down to the head office and kick some butt!!! Lol

They are seriously taking the piss!! I think possibly getting in touch with trading standards or atleast threatening them with trading standards... Might make them think twice about what they are doing!!

X

say to them that pregnancy is very stressful and this is not helping, being upset is not good for your pea, bit of emotional blackmail x

Last edited:
say to them that pregnancy is very stressful and this is not helping, being upset is not good for your pea, bit of emotional blackmail :whistle:

Definitely lay it on thick and as Titch says tell them your the moderator of one of the most popular baby forums etc etc
Can't believe such a huge chain is behaving in such a way.
I hope your phone call brings good news xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back