3 hour window

trixipaws

Reaction score
im on the mini-pill, i take it at 8am usually. u hav 2 take it the same time each day but u hav a 3-hour window. i stayed at my parents both fri and sat nite, and i forgot my pills so saturday came home and took it at 11. but i forgot 2 take today's pill with me :wall: would i have until 2pm then coz saturdays was 11am? :think: coz thats when i took it. my boyfs been in amsterdam so iv not had sex anyway. :angel:
will i be covered for 2nite/2mro?
hope that made sense lol

I would use condoms for the next 7 days :hug: And keep having pill.

in theory ud probably be okay, but i wudnt wanna risk it :hug:

yup, as catrina said - use condoms the next week or so as a precaution, and take as normal from today/tomorrow :D

too late now! :oops:

hopefully BFing still covers me as back-up

warrior princess said:
be careful i was on the mini pill and look at me now :? :shock: :eek:
:shock: did u miss the window? and were u BFing?

ah, ok. im not as worried now as i AM BFing, and still not got my periods back, so theres a fair chance im covered from BF still as back-up!

trixipaws said:
ah, ok. im not as worried now as i AM BFing, and still not got my periods back, so theres a fair chance im covered from BF still as back-up!

Dont rely on that too much though hun, ovulation will happen before your first AF so you just dont know when that will happen!

glitzyglamgirl said:
trixipaws said:

Dont rely on that too much though hun, ovulation will happen before your first AF so you just dont know when that will happen!

what she said :? :|

I remember when I was considering the mini pill my GP was quite specific and said that missing even one day, or being too late taking it left you open to pregnancy as it does not work like the combined pill. It had to be taken every day and stuck to time wise as far as possible to stand a decent change of working.

Missing a day left me wide open to falling pregnant. As I didn't want to risk it I opted for the combined pill as once this is in your system its a bit more forgiving.

I'd say always take other precautions if using the mini pill and missing taking it at all, or being late with it. Just in case.

i stopped BFing 13 days ago so can go on the pill now will try and get a docs app this week :D

thanx for all ur advice everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back