eek! did anyone see...

trixipaws

Reaction score
that thing on bbc about the cost of raising a child? £180,000.00! :shock:
thats like another mortgage! i shall treasure these last 14 weeks of pregnancy, because i cant afford more than one- i certainly wont forget to take the Pill again!
i really hope i can give my child everything it needs and wants :pray:

WOWSERS!!!! jeez wowsers

its a good job they dont want that all in one go lol i'd have no kids!!

it doesnt feel as much as that when you spread it out, well some months it does i guess.

my poor husband is never goin to be able to retire lol :lol:

Yeah but like them people who were pregnant had spent 400 quid on a wardrobe, or something like that, I couldnt believe it! I just used my 40 quid one from ikea. Got my pram off ebay too. Am I a tightarse? I never spent nowhere near 4 grand on my baby! I reckon about 800 quid was about what I spent on the essentials.

trixipaws said:
that thing on bbc about the cost of raising a child? £180,000.00! :shock:
thats like another mortgage! i shall treasure these last 14 weeks of pregnancy, because i cant afford more than one- i certainly wont forget to take the Pill again!
i really hope i can give my child everything it needs and wants :pray:

jesus wept i better see about selling my kidney then :think:

I'm not surprised it's that much but I think some people do go a bit silly with stuff for a baby especially.

This time around I'm not having the house full of toys and accessories. Just what we/LO needs that's all. My 1st son was spoilt silly with presents at Christmas and birthdays. He used to enjoy the boxes, wrapping paper and playing with some balloons more than the presents!

:shock:
i have to say i dont really see the point in spending alot of money on baby stuff considering how long they wear/use them so basically most of our stuff is second hand (hand me downs, ebay etc) and things brought for us
although saying that when baby does come along i dare say we may change our minds and want to spoil them rotten being our first

Is most of that on taxes :roll:
That is shocking, what age is that up to? :shock:

Hi

wow that is alot of money but if you think about clothes, food, diapers ect it all adds up.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back