Edward Scissorhands - the ballet

beanie

Reaction score
Went to watch this tonight - OMG it was the most amazing thing ever. I am a massive Tim Burton fan and a massive Matthew Bourne fan and together they made an amazing show. I cried my eyes out, the guy who played Edward Scissorhands was fantastic, thought no-one would play the character as well as Johnny Depp but this guy was amazing. The whole auditorium went mad at the end, and they got a full standing ovation. If you can go, I definately recommend it (or Matthew Bourne's version of the Nutcracker is well worth seeing too).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpOXXx0C ... re=related

Sounds fab.... is it a tour??? Off to search if it is coming anywhere north of the border :)

Woooo Im going to see this tomorrow :D My Dad got me tickets for my birthday I cant wait :D

I was DESPERATE to see that a couple of years ago when it was in Notts as I am a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Johnny Depp fan and LOVE Edward Scissorhands. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Perhaps one day I'll get to see it :D

I've seen this - about 2 years ago. Absolutely amazing - especially at the end with all the snow and I also thought the people dancing dressed as hedges were brilliant. I remember shedding a tear or two at the end too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back