• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Edie Harriet Rees 12/05/2011 (with pics)

Congratulations you should be so proud of yourself. What an ordeal! She is absolutely beautiful xx

Sounds like she's doing really well! Congratulations on coming through such a scary and hard birth, you'll be home before you know it x

Oh my god she is gorgeous, especially in that babygro that looks massive on her, bless! Well done!

What a stunner congrats ! I hope she'll be home in no time x

Ahhh she is absolutely gorgeous and well done you for putting up with being sooooo ill... Massive congratulations she is arodable xxx

aww congrats shes gorgeous and she was born the same day as my Alexander :D xx

Aww how gorgeous is she! x Well done hun and I'm glad to hear she's now home with you :hugs: x

Tiny but perfectly formed! You were both incredibly lucky to survive what you went through, so now is the time to really appreciate everything you have (not that you wouldn't be hun) x

Sunnyb xxx

wow what a story!!! She is so gorgeous. Hope she is doing well xxx

Just seen your latest pic in this thread, she is adorable! You did so well Jodie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back