Holly Menna born 19/12/2008

Bexie

Reaction score
On the 18th December I went into hospital for a scan to confirm if my little one was still lying in the breech position, therefore finalising the plans made for me having a c-section the following day. I didn't really need the scan to confirm that my baby was still breech, I could just tell by the way they were lying, this didn't stop me bursting into tears when I was told though. All the way through my pregnancy I had been hoping for a VBAC after having a c-section with my daughter Phoebe as she was also breech. While in hospital I was in agony but just put this down to being heavily pregnant. After my scan I went to the antenatal clinic to confirm my section for the following day, I was then asked to go to the ward and was placed on a (ECG?, can't remember the name) to check the babies heart beat. While hooked up I was getting lots of tightenings of my belly, around every 15 mins, some were really painful, some just passed with no pain, the midwife wasn't sure if they were braxton hicks or mild contractions, so sent me home, on the drive home, I was feeling more and more pain, by the time I got home I was feeling quite scared as my OH was still out at work and I couldn't get hold of him as there was no signal on his phone. I called the ward and was told to take some paracetamol and have a hot bath, this helped massively and I managed to last the night out and returned to hospital the following morning.

At 8.30am I was taken up to theatre and prepped for the op. At 9.08am me and my OH were blessed with another beautiful daughter who weighed 6lb 15.5oz. We decided to name her Holly Menna. She is a fantastic little girl and we are all so in love with her. Before she was born I was concerned my DD who is 22 months may be jealous, but so far, so good, she is completely besotted by her and as soon as she wakes in the morning she comes rushing to our door, shouting baby, baby and just wants to shower her in kisses. It melts my heart.

Congrats on your little one!! Sorry you didn't get your VBAC it's disappointing but bet she more than makes up for it! :hug:

Aww congratulations! She is gorgeous!
And another to share a great day! :wink:

Congratulations honey xxxxxx

congratulations bexie and phoebe looks the perfect big sister, gorgeous girls you have lots of love xx

Awww such beautiful daughters hun congratulations!! :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back