Eczema treatment!

Foderma serum is a trustworthy brand and I have never had issues after using foderma serum very natural very skin friendly.

This is BEST.thanks foderma.completely cured my eczyma.highly recommend.

I had eczema during my second trimester and was suggested by using foderma.I avoid initially and my mom forced to use.i said ok.i used for more than one months and seen good result.

Aimee has been given Oilatum cream for her eczema, one is a lotion and the other goes in the bath but it seems to be getting worse. Just wondered if this is a good treatment for it or should i ask for something else? I have no experience with eczema at all so I haven't a clue.

Our doc suggested an organic line of products called MADE OF--the diaper rash cream, baby wash, & lotion. Worked better than the rx or OTC stuff. Best of luck to your baby!

Aimee has been given Oilatum cream for her eczema, one is a lotion and the other goes in the bath but it seems to be getting worse. Just wondered if this is a good treatment for it or should i ask for something else? I have no experience with eczema at all so I haven't a clue.

I had severe execma when I was a child. (Still have it today but only very slightly)

What I would say is her skin is very sensitive so becareful what types of products and clothes she wears. As an adult Everyrhing but e45 sets off my skin.

If she has a flare up put the cream on and then get some tub grip bandages and put them on. It helps it soaks in and also you can tickle over her skin when it’s itchy.

If she’s very young put gloves on her pjs. My mum done this to stop me scratching.

If she’s old enough avoid baths - it will always aggravate her skin.

Has she got steroid cream? That’s the only thing that’s going to reduce it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back