EBF and not using any protection

Sex? what is this you ladies speak of?

Can't wait to dtd again but my ladybits think otherwise x

Hmmm, sex...yes, I think I remember that! I haven't sorted out contraception yet and we had one near miss of DTD - but fell asleep before we got round to it.

It's still pretty much the last thing on both our minds at the moment....we are still trying to catch up on sleep and we also had a few weeks where we were snapping at each other and not getting on...so we weren't really in the mood!

Hoping we will soon...must get some contraception sorted though - I fell pregnant with JJ whilst on the pill! xxx

I think i must be weird, i still want sex. Although we dont manage it that often having 2 under 2.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

I want sex too- although normally im too tired to lmao x

I went sex crazy about 2 weeks after delivery, was really wierd as i thought id defo be put off it after labour. Now its died down though. Am too tired all the time to even find the energy for it. The most important thing for me at the mo is to catch some sleep. x

We haven't had sex yet but I don't know if I am feeding enough to trust ebf anyway.
Little man has three meals per day (solids) and doesn't feed between 9-5 but feeds a lot at night and in the early morning.
I

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back