Paypal Help Plz

Kelly G

Reaction score
I sold my pushchair on ebay and the buyer paid by paypal. I have the money in my paypal account. I was going to transfer it into my bank account which will take 5-7 days but i want to use the money to buy another puschchair.

So If i buy the new pushchair will it take the money that is in my paypal account straight out or do i need to transfer it into my bank account first?

Sorry if i sound thick :oops:

If you're buying the new pushchair from ebay and the seller accepts paypal (most usually do nowadays) then there is no need to transfer the funds to your bank account first. You can simplpy use the funds in your paypal account to pay for the pushchair.

No it will take the money straight from your paypal account, if the new pushchair you buy is more it will automatically top up the payment from your bank account. TBH if you are buying a bit from ebay its not worth transferring money from paypal to you own bank account because they charge you so you kind of get charged twice (once to be paid via paypal for selling on ebay, then again to transfer the paypal money into your own bank account :shock: )

Oh ok thanks for your fast responses!

I am buying the pushchair from Ebay, now i just need to decide which one i want :think:

Cool, no need to transfer your money then. It'll come out of the paypal balance. :D Bit late, I know, but thought I'd reply anyway lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back